AAC Block /Panel Making Machinery
Full-automatic Autoclaved Aerated Concrete AAC Block /Panel Making Machinery
AAC block Introduction
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Brick/block is a light weight, multi-cell new construction material; the features include lower density, heat insulation, possibility, fire and aco ustical resistant properties. AAC is made from silicon material(silica sand, or recycled fly ash) and calcium material (lime, cement), mixing with foaming additive (aluminum powder),batching with, the reaction between aluminum and concrete causes microscopic hydrogen bubbles to from, expanding the concrete to about five times its original volume. It is made into the multi-cell silicate product by the processes of molding, pre-curing, cutting, evaporating and curing.
Features of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Production Line
- 1. Raw material mixing and pouring cycle: 8 minutes
- 2. Base body static curing time: 1.5~3 hours
- 3. Static curing temperature: 40°C
- 4. Strength after static curing: 0.2~0.3Mpa
- 5. Base body cutting cycle: 6 minutes
- 6. Autoclave pressure: Vacuuming: 0-0.06 Mpa,0.5hour Rising pressure: 0-1.3 Mpa,2hours Working pressure: 1.3 Mpa (temperature 193±5) 7hoursFalling pressure: 1.3 -0 Mpa, 2hours
- 7. Raw materials batching rate:Sand (or Fly Ash): 69% Lime: 20% Cement: 8% Gypsum: 3% Aluminum powder: 0.074%
|Installation Power, kw||600||800||900||1300||1400|
1. The lime powder to be stored in silo.
2. The sand is transported into factory by vehicle.
3. To mill the sand and gypsum to slurry in wet ball mill and put the slurry into silo for storage.
4. Add the sand slurry, lime powder & cement which are scaled as per proportion into the casting stirrer for mixing, a certain amount of steam should be entered into the stirrer for increasing the raw materials temperature to 40~45℃. Open the discharger valve of aluminum powder paste stirrer after mixing of 3~4min, and continue mixing about 40 seconds after the aluminum powder flow into the stirrer, then pour the mixed slurry into mould for casting. The whole cycle is 6~8min.
5. After Inserting reinforcement bar, transporting the casting cake with mould to curing zone for foaming and concreting, environment temperature is 40~45℃ and curing time is 90~150min; and then pull out them from the curing zone when the strength reach the minimum cutting strength.
6. After drawing reinforcement bar, transporting the mould with casting cake to cutting zone. A titling machine separates the cake from the mould and put the cake onto loading car after 90 degree overturning. After vertical cutting & cross cutting the cake turns into panels, then the ground turning device turns 90 degree and place the panels onto autoclave base plate.
7. The loading car transports the block/panels into autoclave with temperature 190℃ and steam pressure 1.2MPa, autoclaving cycle is ~12hrs. The residual steam of the autoclave is transported to curing zone by pipe for recycling use.
8. After autoclaving, the AAC block/panels are put in different stacks, and the empty moulds are transported to mould cleaning zone for cleaning and recycling use.
9. The waste water and materials are collected and mixed by waste material stirrer; waste slurry can be reused with raw material.
AAC wall has an excellent sound Transmission class (STC) ,rating of 44. Result: Virtually Soundproof Interiors
It has highest thermal rating in the industry….R30! Thus provides well insulated interiors, keeping out warm air in summer and cold air in winters.AAC reduces Air conditioning cost by 30%.
Earthquake forces on structure are proportional to the weight of the building, hence AAC shows excellent resistant to earthquake forces. Regions of high seismic activity like Japan exclusively use AAC. It has been proven to withstand wind loads of category 5 tropical storms.
4.Floor Space Area
Use of thinner blocks (6″ instead of 9″ exterior walls) because of its excellent water barrier & insulation properties leads to an increase in floor space area between 3-5%.
Being lightweight AAC drastically reduces the dead weight of building, resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost saving.Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3 the joints, thus an overall mortar saving up to 66%.Its automatic manufacturing process gives AAC an exceptional dimensional accuracy & smooth surfaces, eliminating need of three-coat plaster walls and allows for a final 6 mm skim coat (putty/POP).
Best in class fire rating of 4 hours. The melting point of AAC is over 1600 ºc, more than twice the typical temperature in a building fire of 650 ºc.
7.Pest ResistantTermites hate AAC!
Being made of inorganic minerals, it does not promote growth of molds.
Its structure does not allow for capillary action making it impervious to water. Its water barrier properties are further enhanced by adding silicone based additives.strength to weight ratio, higher than even M150 concrete and far exceeds the Indian Building code requirements.
AAC is 100% Green Building Material & is a walling material of choice in LEED certified buildings (ITC centre, the highest rated Green Building has been built using AAC).AAC is most energy & resource efficient in the sense that it uses least amount of energy & material per m³ of product.Unlike brick manufacturing process which uses previous toplayer agricultural soil, AAC uses FlyAsh (65% of its weight), thus provides the most constructive solution to the nation’s flyash utilization problem.